here are some status updates i'm not putting up right now:
Elina ...
is terribly missing Okinawa right now. To the point of tears in fact.
has too many important things to do and think about and no will or desire to put worth the effort.
wishes she could understand half of the economic explanations for the 2001 recession and the Enron crisis in the book she's reading
wants to be alone already
wants to be in a relationship already
is thinking that she should really do something with the three years of experience she's gathered in Okinawa but is not sure what
hopes that a school calls her tomorrow and she can make 100 bucks
needs to perk up and get on with it
is terribly missing Okinawa right now. To the point of tears, in fact.
Zaduszki - All Saints Day- All Souls Day
6 years ago

Oh E, you have no idea how much Okinawa misses you! There's a lot of times where I wish you were still here, especially when hanging out with Yas. There seems to be something missing - turns out, it's you and Kel.
ReplyDeleteTotally understand your status updates - I want to write the same things but don't have the courage to...
Love and miss you lots!
I kno I know!! not a day goes by when I don't think of/talk about Okinawa! I also feel the second and fifth one very much!! so maybe you can get comfort in knowing you are not alone...
ReplyDelete:)
juhi